November 16, 2010

CherryShare's Guest Blogger - David Gold

CherryShare's welcomes David Gold this week to our blog!
 
I have been involved with Cherry Shares since May of this year.  It took me six months before this studying CS and gathering as much information as possible. I have been involved with online income opportunities for many years. Genius Funds was a very painful experience as it was to many.
 
Cherry Shares has been very supportive to me and of my support for them. Formally I was involved with trade show exhibit management services for the then largest company in the world....AT&T. 
 
I was so fortunate to be a part of this as they were the premier communications company in the world for many years.  It was an incredible education. Now we have marketing and sales capacity on the Internet and it's world wide. Cherry Share reminds me so much of AT&T striving to be the best of the best in their field.  And now with Facebook to tie them to the entire world......What possibilities....and who knows where CS is going and growing.

I'm just happy and thankful to be here.
 
David Gold
 

 
"I don't give them hell, I just give them the truth,
and they think its hell!"

Harry Truman


No comments:

Post a Comment